TRM has designed a range of high quality drives that we manufacture in-house. TRM's drives work in current mode (torque mode) where the input command voltage controls the output current (torque). The drive will adjust duty cycle to maintain the commanded current. This is the most common mode when an external controller is used which can close the velocity and/or position loops. These drives are self contained with a heavy-duty heatsink and a quick and easy mounting system.
500 Watts to 2000 Watts (Upto 20 Amps and 100 Volts)
- Large input voltage range 24-100 volts
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 Amp versions available
- Adjustable current limit
- Adjustable null offset
- Adjustable gain control
- Enable and Error indicators
- Current mode operation (Torque Mode)
- +/- 10 volt command signal
- Enable High or Enable Low
- Built in heatsink *
- Mounting via four 4mm slots
- Current sense output 0 to 2.5 volts
*Whilst the built in heatsink is adequate for most uses, under certain situations it is recommended to use a cooling fan and/or fix to a larger heatsink. If you are in any doubt please contact us for further advice on your application.